- See if your university gives you a university email to use on your resume rather than a gmail one
- Try adding a linkedin and your github
- I would argue that html and css should be under languages and then only leave the frameworkds under web technologies
- might not be to releveant to say you've used eclipse
- I know you've filled up the space but you can probably prune out some of your non-technical bullet points and add a really cool project you've worked on for personal growth
I think in general, there is too much content on this one page. I think keeping it a one pager is good, but I'd remove some things like coursework and languages/frameworks. In my experience employers don't care too much about these things.
side note: OMG I went to TOPS too!