- shitty team with shitty engineers = shitty mentorship
- this is where old people with kids work because work life balance is top notch
- depends on the team. My team was really bad but some of them can be really good.
- $300 for transportation
- $1200 or you can get a car for the term instead
- Subsidized cafeterias. Their cafeterias are the best in the world! Really good food and super cheap!)
- Corporate housing
- Free starbucks coffee and drinks (pop, juice, etc)
- Signature event where you receive a laptop worth $2k+
- $5k signing bonus if you're a returning intern (this $5k signing bonus is for an internship NOT for full time)
- Best recruiters in the world.
*NOTE: I had a shitty internship but in no way I am exaggerating or lying about the perks